Online Centralized Application Procedure
The link for the website directly opens the Online Admission Portal for the Department of Higher Education, Haryana. Click on https://dheadmissions.nic.in to open the portal for registration and/or log in page to the admission form. The online portal shall direct the applicant to an integrated admission form, available to all who want to apply in any College/University of Haryana. Take following steps:
1. Click on the “ New Registration ” tab for a new registration, if you are a new user
2. A web page containing the Online Registration Form will open, with “Candidate Details” on top, with a series of information required for the registration process of the admission.
NOTE: The details of applicants shall be auto filled, who have completed their class 12th from CBSE and Haryana Board of Education. Others shall have to manually fill their details. The applicants can register in either Hindi or English.
3. Fill all fields with the correct details. The fields marked (*) are mandatory.
NOTE: The mobile number shall be unique for every registration, which means that same mobile number cannot be used for registration for more than one admission form. The mobile number used for registration of one applicant shall remain exclusive to his/her admission form, only.
4. Fill all the details in the given web page, and then click on “REGISTER”.
5. A pop-up dialogue box will appear on the web page to confirm that the applicant has registered successfully and shall contain the registration ID and password of the applicant. The registration ID shall be sent to the registered mobile number via an SMS also.
(Note the registration ID and password for future communication.)
6. Click on the “applicant Login” tab to fill the complete admission form.
7. Login with the Registration ID as username, the password, and then the given captcha.
8. A dashboard with 7 tabs will appear on the web page after logging in.
Click on “PERSONAL DETAILS” to fill the same.
10. The details filled in the registration form will be pre-filled in the personal details section and can be changed, if required*.
* Any information or details can be changed before the final submission at any point of time, if necessary.
11. After filling all the fields correctly the applicant shall click on the “Save” tab.
12. The tab for “EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS” will open directly.
13. The applicant shall fill their stream that they selected in class 12.
14. He/She shall, then fill his/her results of class 10 and class 12.
NOTE: If the applicant received grades in class 10, then he/she will fill his/her CGPA, instead of marks and percentage.
15. The details shall be autofilled for the applicants who have pursued their class 12 from CBSE or Haryana Board of Education. In any other case, the students shall have to fill their details in the form.
16. The applicants who pursued Diploma, instead of class 12 can choose “12th or equivalent” in the drop down menu after class 10 details and fill the details, accordingly.
17. Click on “SAVE AND NEXT” to get directed to the next tab, i.e. “WEIGHTAGEDETAILS”
18. This tab is important for the procedure of admission, as the fields will affect the weightage in the merit list.
19. The applicant can click on “YES” or “NO”, according to the options mentioned in the form, (See “Weightage” in the Joint Prospectus for further details).
20. Fill in the “Reservation Category”, “Caste Category” and “Caste” and the next series of questions.
21. He/she shall have to produce supporting documents if they apply for weightage/reservation under any given category.
NOTE: The maximum weightage given to the applicants is 10%.
22. Click on “SAVE”.
23. The tab for “DOCUMENT UPLOAD” shall open. The applicant shall have to upload all the required documents in this tab.
Note: If the applicant has filled for, any of the categories in the “WEIGHTAGE” tab, then he/she shall have to upload a scanned copy of the original documents, as required.
24. Follow the instructions mentioned in the web page and upload scanned copies of the required documents, including the scanned copy of your original photograph and signature.
25. Click on “Save and Next” after uploading all the documents.
26. The next tab that opens will be “ CHOICE OF COURSES ” in which the applicants can select the college of their preference and the best suited subject combinations for them.
27. Select the ‘District’, “College’, ‘College Course’ AND ‘Course Section’ (main subject). Finally select the subject combination provided by the college.
28. The applicant can click the tab “Add To List”, to add to the list of your choice of colleges and courses.
NOTE: The applicants can apply in 5 Colleges, simultaneously and upto 5 different courses. There is no limit in choosing subject combinations (important for merit list).
29. The tab “LOCK PREFERENCES” shall appear.
30. Here, the applicants can arrange all the courses they opted for in the order of their preferences.
31. After arranging in the order of their choice, click on “Save and Next”.
32. The last tab “DECLARATION” shall include all the details filled in by the applicant.
33. A declaration, at the end of the web page shall be present. Check the box on the left margin, before the declaration to complete the last step of filling the admission form.
34. Click on “CONFIRM AND SUBMIT” for the final submission of the form.
● No changes can be made after Final Submission of the admission form.
● The admission fee has been waived off for the session 2020-21, but the tuition fee shall be charged during admission.
● All the uploaded documents shall be verified by the colleges at the time of admission.
List of Documents to be uploaded
online by the Applicant:
copy of Passport Size Photograph
Copy of Signature
(10th) Marks sheet
Certificate (required in case of other than Haryana School Education Board)
Talent Award from the NCERT/NCC/NSS/Sports/Bharat Scouts & Guides Certificate for weightage, wherever applicable
Resident of Haryana Certificate, if applicable
Certificate required for claiming benefits of EWS or SC / BC Scholarships, if
Category Certificate, if applicable
Year Undertaking, if applicable