The College is committed to make the education job oriented.
Therefore to meet this objective, the college has a Career Planning and
Placement Cell headed by Ms Priyanka, where students are provided guidance in
career choice, opportunities for higher education, besides being provided
placement opportunities in organizations and assistance to develop soft skills
required by the job-market. Employers give presentations to the students and
conduct on-campus interviews leading to placement.
Following events were conducted by the cell during the
· A one day “Interaction Session” was held for career guidance and
development of students so that they could grab all career opportunities and
· An event on “Safalta Apki Muthhi Me” was organized on 16 Oct, 2019
to give the success mantras to students to achieve their best.
· A two days’ workshop was organized on “Soft Skills Development” on
8-9 November, 2019 to develop the presentation skills in the students so that
they could perform their best in interviews, seminars and elsewhere.
· A one day seminar was held on 20 January, 2019 on career guidance
by Employment Exchange Deptt, Meham to connect the students with the job
orientation bodies so that they could grab all career opportunities available
· They attended in Job Fair held at Vaish Arya Mahavidyalya,
· A four days “Training cum Placement Fair” was attended by students
at Pt NRS Govt. College, Rohtak dated 21-24 January, 2020.